- "Abe-Doi M, Murayama R, Yabunaka K, Tanabe H, Komiyama C, Sanada H. Ultrasonographic assessment of an induration caused by extravasation of a non-vesicant anti-cancer drug: A case report. Medicine. 2019;98(14):e15043.
- Abe-Doi M, Murayama R, Komiyama C, Sanada H.Incidence, risk factors, and assessment of induration by ultrasonography after chemotherapy administration through a peripheral intravenous catheter. Japan Journal of Nursing Science 2020;17(3):e12329.
- Abe-Doi M, Murayama R, Tanabe H, Kamiyama E, Komiyama C, Matsui Y, Sanada H.Usability, feasibility, and safety test of a new thermosensitive liquid crystal film for the early detection of extravasation in clinical practice: A pilot study. Journal of Nursing Science and Engineering. 2020; 7: 89-98.
- Abe-Doi M, Murayama R, Tanabe H, Komiyama C, Sanada H. Evaluation of a thermosensitive liquid crystal film for catheterization site assessment immediately following chemotherapy administration: an observational study. European Journal of Oncology Nursing.2020;48:101802.
- Abe-Doi M, Murayama R, Komiyama C, Sanada H. Changes in the subcutaneous tissue of catheterization site from the precatheterization state to the onset of anticancer drug-induced induration: A case report. Clinical Case Reports 2020.
- Abe-Doi M, Murayama R, Komiyama C, Tateishi R, Sanada H. Effectiveness of ultrasonography for peripheral catheter insertion and catheter failure prevention in visible and palpable veins. Journal of Vascular Access.2021
- Abe-Doi M, Murayama R, Kawamoto A, Komiyama C, Doorenbos A, Sanada H. Damage to subcutaneous tissue at the catheterization site during chemotherapy: A prospective observational study using ultrasonography. Japan Journal of Nursing Science.2021.